Thursday, October 21, 2010

A wrinkle in time

Appreciation
A wrinkle in time
   In a wrinkle in time,I appreciate megs personality because she has different sides to her.I like how she can be immature, yet, mature. She has so many things going on that I can talk about her for hours. She can also be smart, yet, dumb (well as people said). Meg can also be a little bit careless, yet, protective.
   I think meg is" immature, yet, mature" because she does things in a childish way. But she knows why she does it. What I'm saying is, meg does things, like handles situations in a childish way but she does the childish things in actual situation.
   Another reason why I appreciate meg's personality is because she can be "smart, yet, dumb" (as people said). I appreciate that because it shows the reader a lesson " you can't judge someone until you know them. I also appreciate this because even though the book is science fiction it kinda shows "real life" in it aswell. It shows real life because there are a lot of people in our world that judge people just by the way they look,dress or sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment