Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Research blog #2

Sexual Assault
http://www.commerce.wa.gov/site/261/default.aspx
       
 I did some research on sexual assault . Ofcourse i think its just PLAIN WRONG ! Sexual assault can include child sexual abuse, rape, attempted rape, incest, exhibitionism, voyeurism, obscene phone calls, fondling, and sexual harassment. I have friends that have been sexually assaulted and i have myself. But my experience wasnt as bad as others. I just got chased by a man (not THAT bad,sarcasm). it was kind of scary and i did go to the precinct and file a report . Now i can imagine how much worse things are for other children that have gotten raped or sexually abused. Now a days most kids travel home alone . Its ashame that kids have to feel uncomfortable going home from a long day of school in there neighborhood.
        I watch alot of realistic shows like law and order and NCSI. These shows make me think alot about my surroundings and what to look out for. I like to see these shows especially when a person my age is in it. Usually these shiws are about sexual assault and serious life problems. When these shows are on they arent just for entertainment they are for people to learn about what goes on in the real world and the horrible things people to to one another.
        I dont want to sound all "holy" or anything but we are all brothers and sisters in our world (living in a big house). By this i mean we should treat eachother like so. All the dirty men or women out there , when they attack children ....what do they think? I think they should think if they're nieces and nephews. Or there family members. They should be ashamed of themselves. What does there family think of them? Why do some of them get away with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment